Monday 9 April 2012

Scene 5: Steamer Sauna

Last night, I stopped working after attempting to animate the lip syncing for the rest of the scene.

So this morning, I animated the rest of the eyes, eyelids and eyebrows to go with it. However, when i tried to match everything up to the sound, the lip syncing was off... And even when i looked at the frame numbers on final cut, and my dopesheet AND on Flash, everything seemed to match up just fine! But when it all came together it just didn't.

So i've just had to do some manual editing by estimation- and ended up exporting about 5 different versions and re-tweaking every time. Luckily, this wasn't too much hard work, but it still confuses me how everything seems to match up on paper and screen but not in reality. HUH?!!

Anyway, here is the "final" (until i breakdown and think it's not good enough) scene for this section. My FIRST animated section of my entire animation...


No comments:

Post a Comment