Wednesday 9 February 2011

Epiphany

Since my tester on After Effects was an epic fail, i thought i might use a programme a slightly more comfortable with... Flash! i had a brilliant idea of drawings my finished picture, and then painting over it in flash, and erasing the path bit by bit whilst keyframing, to reveal the picture underneath-- this gave the illusion that the image was drawing itself :)

This gave a much more convincing animation than the previous one i did. Although, it did take a while to do... and only really worked easily with a simple shape.

I'm going to carry on looking for more time effective methods of doing this..

Note:- i noticed there's a lovely bald patch in my animation in the bottom right corner, this wasn't there in the file so i assume Flash wants to joke around with me today :(


No comments:

Post a Comment